Are you someone who likes to train independently?
This might be because of time restrictions or other commitments which limit the availability in your schedule.
Yet you still need or want some sort of coaching or training programme designed specifically for you?
Then online coaching might be the thing you're looking for!
With online coaching there are many benefits:
- Train round your own schedule
- Programme designed for you and sent to you electronically
- Form checks to make sure everything is being done correctly and safely
- If you have a home set up that includes a rack, bar and a bench then you have the freedom to run my programmes at home as my plans revolve around the barbell movements
- Does not require you to attend my gym for the session, giving you the freedom to train wherever you choose.
- As there are no 1-on-1 sessions, the price is more affordable if you are on a budget
- Can work with me regardless of your location
- Have worked with me personally in the past and now want to carry on our work together but with more flexibility
Those are just a few of the benefits. However, there are people who may be unsuitable for online coaching.
- Struggle with motivation to go to the gym? - Having 1-on-1 coaching provides more of a structure and will help you stay more consistent with your sessions.
- Prefer training with a coach present for immediate feedback?
- Do not feel confident carrying out certain exercises?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I recommend choosing an in-person training package.
Click below for my personal 1-2-1 coaching packages!